Friday 22 April 2016

Interview to Stephen Curry

Hi readers! we are here with the best basketball player of nowadays, who has become a celebrity in very few period of time. Yes, we are here with Stephen Curry and we are going to have a little interview with him. Have a interview with him is very luxurious because he's very difficult to meet.

So hello Stephen, and here is the first question:

ZUFIII: 1. where were you born?
Stephen: I was born in Akron, Ohio, the fifth largest city in the United States.

Z: 2. How was your experience at freshman season?
Stephen: I have very good experiences and memories at freshman season, I remeber very well my first match against Eastern Michigan, and I finished with 15 points but committed 13 turnovers. In the next game, against Michigan, I scored 32 points, dished out 4 assists, and grabbed 9 rebounds. I finished the season leading the Southern Conference in scoring with 21.5 points per game.

Z: 3. What was your motivation for playing basketball in your childhood?
Stephen: It's a good question, well, my motivation was my father. My father was a player of NBA, and I learned the fundamentals of basketball by watching and practicing with my father. However, was my mother who instilled me in training with her while my father was with his team.


Z:4.  Did you start playing basketball when you were a child, or did you prefer another sport?
Stephen: Well, when I was a Child I only liked football, and nowadays also I like it very much, but I wasn´t very good. So I started watching my father and I finished loving basketball. Nowadays I see football very much and I have a very good friend playing there, you know, he is Leo Messi.





Z: 5. When you were a child, what were your expectations for the future?
Stephen: When I started playing basketball my expectation was to finish playing in NBA and winning it. And you see, we already beat the record of most wins in a season. I thing that we are in the good way to win the NBA, so fulfill my dream. 

Z: 6. Who was your idol when you were a child?
Stephen: Clearly there were a lot of players I liked when I was a child, but my idol was Drazen Petrovic who was a croatian professional basketball player. He was my idol, but my example to follow was my father, Dell Curry.


Z: 7. Nowadays you are the best player in the world, have you got any dreams for the future? Or have you already complied any?
Stephen: As I have said before my expectation or dream when I was a child was to win the NBA, and we are doing it very well, but nowadays I have completed my dream, that was to have a family. I have a wonderful daughter with another wondeful person who is my wife.



Z: 8. Did you have any relationship with a girl when you were a teenager?
Stephen: Well I have more than one relationships with a girl but all of them ended badly. It wasn´t a but experience but, well, you know, I would prefer not to repeat that again.

Z: 9. What does winning the MVP mean for you?
Stephen: It´s a very good question. When you win this prize, you have a rare sensation, it is not a bad sensation but I do not know you are more motivated and it is a really good felling. For me winning the MVP is one of few things that I will remember for all my life.

Z: 10. What do you want to do when your career is finished? 
 Stephen: When my career finishes I want to be the coach of my team, Golden State Warriors, and I want to win all the trophies that are possible. Win the NBA like a coach should have a very good sensation, I thing that if I became coach I will not regret it. 

Z: Here finishes the interview with Curry, thank you Stephen and see you again.
Stephen: Yes, it has been a very good interview, bye and see you!


(This interview did not happen ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment